Making a Positive Impact Together
At PhytoLove, we are committed to giving back and supporting organisations that align with our mission of promoting a kind and sustainable world for all beings. Through your support we are proud to donate to the following charities:
We believe in the ethical treatment and protection of animals. As part of our commitment, we donate to several animal sanctuaries that provide a safe haven for animals rescued from cruelty and neglect. Our support is split between the following sanctuaries:
- Peanuts Animal Sanctuary: Dedicated to rescuing and rehabilitating animals, Peanuts Animal Sanctuary offers lifelong care and a loving environment for animals in need. At Peanuts Wellbeing Sanctuary they aim to “Break the Cycle of Abuse” for children and animals. This is achieved by joining their rescued animals with children from dysfunctional, neglected and abusive backgrounds to nurture and aid in the understanding of empathy and compassion toward others. By helping the children, it shapes their behaviour as they grow into adults to prevent them from venting their anger and frustrations on helpless animals and their peers. This helps them understand that violence is not the answer and in turn leads them away from bullying, domestic violence and a life of crime.
- NSW Hen Rescue: Focused on rescuing and rehoming hens from the egg-laying industry, NSW Hen Rescue advocates for the well-being of these animals and provides them with a second chance at life.
- Where Pigs Fly: Where Pigs Fly is a sanctuary for farmed animals, including pigs, cows, and sheep. They provide a forever home for animals rescued from the agricultural industry and educate the public about compassionate living.
- The Owl and the Pussycat: Located 20 minutes north of Byron Bay, The Owl & The PussyCat Farm Animal Sanctuary is home to 70 rescued animals. The sanctuary’s mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome animals from the farming industry, as well as provide opportunities for people to spend time with, and learn about, farmed animals.
Domestic Violence Refuge and Recovery:
We recognise the importance of supporting individuals affected by domestic violence. That’s why we donate to Friends with Dignity, an organisation that offers support and resources to those escaping domestic violence. They provide refuge, assistance, and help those affected by domestic violence to rebuild their lives with dignity and empowerment.
Indigenous Community Support:
We believe in supporting and empowering Indigenous communities in Australia. We donate to the following organisations:
- Purple House: Purple House is a healthcare service that operates in Alice Springs and Darwin, providing dialysis treatment and support to individuals with chronic kidney disease. They aim to improve health outcomes and create sustainable solutions within indigenous communities. Purple House’s ‘Return to Country’ program helps patients to get home to their families and communities for short-term visits in between dialysis treatments
- Seedmob: Seedmob is an Indigenous youth-led organization that focuses on environmental justice and sustainability. They work to protect Indigenous lands, culture, and traditional practices while advocating for climate action and promoting renewable energy solutions.
- Circulation: Circulation is an organisation dedicated to building an inclusive economy through supporting Indigenous individuals, businesses and organisations that share their vision for better economic, social, cultural and environmental outcomes for Northern Australia. Their focus is on enabling the self-determined social and economic participation of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and the growth of the Indigenous economy.
- Through our support of these charities, we aim to create positive change in the lives of animals, individuals affected by domestic violence, and Indigenous communities.
We are so grateful to our customers and supporters whose trust in PhytoLove allows us to contribute to these meaningful initiatives. Together, we can make a lasting impact and work towards a better world.
If you would like to learn more about these charities or have any suggestions for organisations we should consider supporting, please feel free to reach out to us. Together, we can make a difference.
Thank you for joining us on this journey of giving and creating a better future.
The PhytoLove Team
You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do...
The greatest danger to our future is apathy.
For every extractive, degenerative technology and infrastructure we have on the planet there is a regenerative solution
Josh Geiger, BioArc
“ Everyone, everywhere is inextricably connected to and utterly dependent upon the existence of the sea. ”
Dr Sylvia Earle
“As a plant-based Naturopath, I regularly prescribe Ahiflower in my clinical practice. I love that Ahiflower has a complete...
Emily May BHSc
“ As a Clinical Naturopath who regularly sees patients with inflammatory-driven health issues, I am really excited to now...
Megan Restuccia BHSc
“I thought I knew all there was to know about plant-based nutrition.. until I came across Ahiflower and was...
Camilla Brinkworth BHSc
What is PhytoLove?
Phyto=Plant and Love=Love. We share a love of plants and the promise they hold for food, medicine and a sustainable future.
And we also believe that utilising plants in these ways leads to a lot more love in the world- it leads to less climate change and environmental degradation, greater global food security and a kinder life for animals.
– Camilla Brinkworth
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Our community has a thing for plant-based nutraceutical solutions. Get inspired.